Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anjali's Typos, Jay Sean, Bluetooth Fun !!

Hahaha.
Hahahahaha.


Ok, I'm high. Listening to Jay Sean(I'm obsessed with that idiot. Eminem who?? Jay Sean rocks :D), chatting with disha and Harshita(AFTER AGES), drinking "Naked" its name of juice don't get me wrong  (It's almost equivalent to Vodka in the dry state, people!!)  is so completely my kind of thing :D





BTW, I HATE Jay Sean's almost takla look. The crew cut, so very doesn't suit him. Doesn't he look cute and adorable and hot at the same time, in this hairdo??
Thinking about Anjali Singh now. Did you hear about her latest typos??


1) Anjali: Yaar arya
Nanu: Bol singh :-w
Anjali: Yaar I'm having so much hari fall all over my back.
Nanu: *splutters* who the hell is hari?
Anjali: :( :(
Nanu: OHH HAIR FALL !!!


2) In one of Anjali's posts, Amy discovered the typo and pointed it out to me. For sadistic pleasure, we didn't ask Anjali to correct it and instead, I showed the typo to Jeff, Roshan,Rahul n some more of our friends  :P
The typo was:
"I love to make-out" instead of "I love to make-up"
ROFLMAO :D



For all the losers, who are going to attend college and endure boring classes, here's a tip- try sending random pics of the classroom or some random pics of some guys sleeping in class, and send it to any bluetooth which is switched on in class. I changed my 'neela-daant' name to Bhoot and sent it. Alas, people rejected the pics with a strained look on their faces, and Disha and I were so very dejected. Hope your luck is better.


In case, you are wondering why I laughed in the starting- It was a sadistic laugh at you people, that you actually read the whole random post till the end and you are still here with that stupid smile on your faces :D
Sealed with a kiss by Nandini !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ting Ding.. Ti ding ting... *randomness*

Anjali will kill me for this... but then she loves me way too much :P :P

anjal and her typos will be written about in golden words in the history of chats :D :D bwahahaha

*hides under the table and types frm there* nanu, all the best for ur rotation.. Go and meet both hot hunks - JD and Peter.. and then jalaao mera dil..

*sigh* Peter is saxy che! :D :D

LOL!! *waits for Peter to read this* :D :D

JD uffff... give him some gyaan... ;)

Miss me.. :D :D and (please leave Peter for me) there... :P :P

lotsss of love muuhhaaaaaaaaaa

your baby Disha :)))

Anonymous said...

hahaha forget peter wait till anjali read this i'm calling het to let now about this :D ... you're DEAD meat :P :P

I HAVE to listen to some more songs by Jay Sean now... :-w



Saali sadist! :P <3 u too... :*
Amy!!

anjali singh said...

i m so gonna kill you ALL for making fun of my typoes :P
see we love u thts why we read till end.

jeff nastick said...

dude..Anjali's typos are nothing in front of what one of our teachers says "Don't make love (laaaugh)"
u can very well understand what everyone thinks.Poor Aanji... *Feels for her* ;) :D *Yawn* Both Eminem and Jay Sean suck :D :D



oh and btw *Hahaha.
Hahahahaha.*

(laughs back at you)

Anonymous said...

YEah a nice sadistic laugh.. I actually read the whole post, and had this stupid smile to make matters WORSE.. I am even commenting on the post ..

How sad can it become

By the way MU HA HA HAA HAAHAAHA HAAHAHA H

reason:- you are reading this COMMENT ... i win i win....

excellent article :)

Anjali and typos are like Sachin and sixers :P

Her typos will have an entire wiki dedicated to it in a few years.

Nndini will be the legal authority to confirm the authenticity of Anjalisms.

have funn in chicago im coming there this summer will have blast
Peace** Roshan